The earlier you start the better; but even if your wedding is around the corner, your skin still has time to improve. Before you know it you’ll be posing for your pictures in every angle and greeting your guests up close with hugs and kisses. Bridal beauty secrets with these bridal beauty tips for healthy glowing skin
Ever wondered why some people just have a natural glow to the skin it’s quite simple and clear that glowing skin is usually a tell-tale sign of good health inside and out.
Many folks battle bad skin conditions and have no idea how to get it back to being clean, soft, supple and youthful, everything from acne, rosacea and psoriasis, to dry or oily skin, fine lines and wrinkles – no matter your age, these conditions can manifest if you don’t pay attention to what you put IN and ON your body.
So what’s the source of UN-healthy skin?
The first thing to realise is that your skin is the largest organ of your body and it’s one of the most vital areas of waste elimination that you have.
That’s why people who frequently work up a sweat through exercise, typically have amazing looking skin – it’s a just reward for activating their body to release stored toxins and impurities.
Quite simply, your skin is a reflection of your total body’s health system inside and out. That’s why there’s so much truth to the ‘ole saying, “You are what you eat”.
So what ‘dietary’ tips can help you achieve awesome looking skin?
• Clean Water – Plenty of it everyday. Add some slices of orange, lime, lemon or a few mint leaves to dress it up if you like
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Drizzle it on food whenever you can and for extra dry skin, apply it topically before bed
• Garlic – you just can’t cook enough with this incredible little food that has so many health-giving qualities
• Lemon Juice – Especially good for Psoriasis. Drink the juice of one lemon each day and apply topically to affected areas 5 times per day and get out in the sunshine
• Kale – Throw a small handful into a smoothie (with coconut water and frozen banana)
• Juice Cleansing – a juice fast for a few days will electrify your cells and speed up the elimination of backed up toxicity in your body
• Avocado – My favorite! Just halve them with a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt and bingo!
Read The Full List of Tips on My Blog
By moving more towards a plant-based diet, by drinking plenty of clean water each day, and avoiding toxic medications and chemical-based skin creams, you’ll virtually guarantee yourself of clear, hydrated, soft looking skin.
And what should you be putting ON your skin?
Scan the ingredient labels of your skin creams and personal care products in your bathroom.
What you see may shock you!
Typically these products are laden with chemicals and fillers that are more suited to your car’s engine than your body.
If you can’t pronounce some of the ingredients on the label, personally I wouldn’t touch these products with a ten foot pole.
This is why my family and I hand-craft a small range of personal care items for your convenience and peace of mind.
I want to help you nourish your body with nature-made ingredients that your skin will love – WITHOUT guess-work or risk of toxic chemicals!